You must be at least of the age of majority as per applicable laws to use this Website.
To register on our Website, you confirm that you will:
· Provide current, precise and complete information as required to fill any registration and/or application forms on our Website. You also agree to update and keep current such information at all times to ensure the correctness of your information available with us.
· Ensure that your password is secure thereby regulating access to your account on our Website.
· Accept all risks of unauthorised access to your account with us.
You acknowledge that you are herein granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and revocable license by our Company to use the Website and the tools and products available therein within the following parameters:
· You may print pages which allow this feature on the website strictly for internal, private, non-commercial use and that you will keep such prints safe and confidential.
· You may not copy, print, display, distribute, transmit or reproduce in any manner, save and except as provided in these Terms of Service, by any means any part or the whole of this Website.
· You may not duplicate or create derivative works based on the content of this Website.
· You agree to use the Website, content, tools and products only in accordance with applicable laws.
· You agree to not upload any content which is unlawful, defamatory, fraudulent, obscene, harassing, abusive, threatening, hateful, malicious, contains viruses or is otherwise offensive in our Company’s sole discretion.
· You confirm that you will not attempt to decompile, decipher, reverse engineer any of the tools or services provided on our Website.
· You will not frame or make a portion of our Website available on the internet or any technology, whether now in existence or which may come into existence in the future.
· You may not use any automatic or manual processes to extract or gather data from our Website.
· You will not use invalid or deceptive email addresses or any other means of deceptive addressing.
· You will not provide links to our website without obtaining prior written approval from our Company.[Eira2]
We reserve the exclusive right to investigate any reported violations of these Terms of Service or unlawful activities and to take all actions we deem fit. These include but are not limited to the right to suspend or terminate violating accounts, reporting alleged unlawful activities to law enforcement agencies or other third-parties and sharing the violator’s profile, email address, IP address, usage history, etc.
Our Website may require you to submit data including name, emails, personal information, academic background, work experience, answers to tests and related information (collectively ‘User Content’). You can only submit User Content that you own the rights to or if you have been given permission by the owner of rights in such content. While you retain ownership of the User Content you submit to us, you grant us an irrevocable and perpetual right to copy, use, modify, publish and transfer the User Content for any reason whatsoever and waive any moral rights therein.
We reserve the right to (i) modify the Website or to (ii) modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website or any part thereof at any time with or without notice to you. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website or any part thereof. We do not represent that the Website is free of errors, viruses or other harmful content.
You represent and warrant that the information you provide us concerning any credit or debit card information or information regarding any other payment method accepted by us is true and complete. You will honour all charges, including any applicable taxes, incurred by you fully and on time.
All information or data that you submit to us will be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Do not submit or provide our Company with data that you consider confidential. Unless agreed otherwise in writing between our Company and you, all the data provided by you can be used, disclosed, or distributed for any purpose whatsoever, including commercial purposes, without any obligation to you.
Our website may contain links to external websites[Eira3] owned and controlled by third-parties. Any concerns regarding such websites should be directed to such third-party websites. We, GoEvals Solutions Private Limited, do not review, approve monitor, endorse or warrant such links and are not liable in any way for the availability and the content of these third-party websites. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of any information available on such third-party websites.
The sponsorships and/or advertisements carried by this Website are the sole responsibility of the respective advertisers. The advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the content provided by them for inclusion on the website complies with applicable laws, is current and accurate. Our Company is not responsible for the accuracy or legality of any other problem of any such content.
We reserve the right to refuse any advertisement or sponsorship which we deem inappropriate or offensive in our sole discretion.
To learn more about our intellectual property policy, please visit our Disclaimer here.
We currently provide various tools and services. If you subscribe to any such tool and/or service, you may be required to enter into a separate digital or manual executed agreement containing additional terms (‘Additional Agreement’). Unless provided otherwise, the terms of such Additional Agreement shall supersede the present Terms of Service. The Terms of Service may also be superseded by express notices or terms placed on our Website from time-to-time.
This Website may be accessed from several countries around the world where the services, tools and/or products detailed on the Website are unavailable. The references to such services, tools or products do not in any manner reflect our intent to provide these offerings in such countries. Our Website is owned and controlled in India and we are under no obligation to assess the availability or appropriateness of our offerings. International visitors from such countries acknowledge and agree that their visit to our Website is of their own volition and they are themselves accountable for any compliance with applicable laws.
Save and except as provided elsewhere in these Terms of Service, these Terms of Service shall remain in effect for as long as you are a user or a subscriber of this Website (the ‘Term’). If you choose to subscribe for a trial period only and choose not to purchase a subscription after the trial period ends, your Term shall end on the date of expiry of such trial period.
Your subscription commences on the date when payment for the tool or service was initiated and shall continue for the period for which the subscription was purchased.[Eira7]
Your access to the tools or services may be suspended or terminated at any time in the event you breach any of the Terms of Service, including any failure to pay, and if you do not cure such breach within 15 days of the date of receipt of notice from our Company informing you of such breach or earlier if a specific subscription or Additional Terms provides otherwise. Notwithstanding, we may immediately suspend or terminate your subscription in our sole discretion in case of any material breach of the Terms of Service.
We may, at our sole discretion, temporarily suspend your account in the event you do not log in for a continuous period of 90 days or terminate your account if you do not log into your account for a continuous period of 180 days.
You agree and acknowledge that once access or use of tools, content or services has been commenced by you, any subscription fee already paid becomes non-refundable and there shall be no liability on our Company to refund such fee in the event of suspension or earlier termination of the subscription for any reason whatsoever.
You agree and undertake to indemnify and hold Our Company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors (collectively ‘GoEval Parties’) harmless from and against any losses, costs, liabilities, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), claims, damages, complaints or legal proceedings, including the cost or including without limitation any legal fees or attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to:
· Your content;
· Your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations;
· Breach by you of any of its undertakings, obligations, representations and warranties under these Terms of Service.
· Breach by you of any rights of third parties, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, in the data that you provide us.
· Any of your unfulfilled obligations.
· Any deficiency, error, inaccuracy in the information, representations and warranties provided by the You.
In the event of any claims, actions, suits, complaints or proceedings, you will promptly adjust, settle, defend or otherwise dispose of such claim exclusively at its own cost without binding Our Company to any obligations or liabilities and without prejudice to any rights of our Company. We will reasonably co-operate with you in all such matters, and reserve the right to take over control of any such matter at our sole discretion if we so deem fit. In the event of our takeover of control over such a matter, you confirm that you will fully cooperate with us in asserting available defences. You agree and acknowledge that this provision will survive your access or use of this Website.
We may revise these Terms of Service from time-to-time for any reason and without prior notice. In the event of such a revision, we will change the date of last update (provided above) for ease of reference.
All matters relating to these Terms of Service, the Website, content therein, tools and products shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and the courts in Mumbai, India only shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes. You and the Company agree to submit to the jurisdiction of and agree that the venue is proper in these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
You shall not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms of Service
The failure at any point by the Company to demand strict performance of any of the terms, covenants or conditions set forth herein shall not be construed as a continuing waiver or relinquishment thereof. If any particular provision of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be modified by us to reflect the original intention of the Company, and the other parts will remain in full force and effect.
The provisions of this Agreement that should, by their nature survive termination and/or expiration, shall and do survive such termination and/or expiration.
For any further queries regarding the above Terms of Service, please contact us here[Eira8] .
Terms of Service
This Terms of Service was last updated on the 27 day of January 2021.
You must be at least of the age of majority as per applicable laws to use this Website.