We believe that searching for a job or growing your career is deeply personal. It is at times the most critical and important project that any person could undertake.
It is our aim that no matter the stage of the career or the situation that you are in you must be able to experience a supportive community & have access to professional guidance that can help & assist you to succeed.
This is why we built Job Boosts a platform so that every person can have the right tools, training & assistance to succeed at getting their dream jobs!
1. Job Boosts provides access to training programs that help build essential skills needed during the job search.
2. It offers tools needed for the job seeker to create & develop resumes, cover notes & job search emails that help them communicate their strengths & values clearly.
3. Job Boosts also offers the much-needed Job Search Assistance in the form of Experienced Coaches who can support & assist the person to achieve success.
So no matter what the situation or how big are your dreams Job Boosts helps you power your Job Search so that you may succeed & grow in your career & your life!
Swati Hirey is an established entrepreneur, as Founder & Managing Director of Source Solutions Incorporated, she brings with her a proven track record of building successful global companies. Source Solutions Incorporated is a Global Executive Search Firm that hires for 400+ clients across 33 countries around the world. The agency focuses on the art of Head Hunting & combines it with technology to offer clients a stellar experience. They have been delighting clients for over 14 years now!
Swati is the Co-founder of GoEvals an HR Tech startup . GoEvals offers innovative digital tools for the HR function by delivering technology in the simplest form . GoEvals eliminates grunt work and improves efficiencies! Swati helps GoEvals in building their growth strategy and provides valuable insights with regard to growing their brand presence & client management practices.
Swati is passionate about recruiting & more so about helping people to achieve their ambitions by finding the right jobs for them. It is this passion that motivated her to create Job Boosts & it is through the platform she hopes to extend her expertise & help millions of people achieve their dreams! She has developed a unique methology called the SOAR method which when applied can exponentially improve the success rate of Job Seekers! Here's to powering your job search !!
The personal data we collect includes details such as name, company’s name, address, IP address, role, industry, contact details, resume, test responses, video responses, payment details including debit and credit card details, et.al. Further, we may also receive information from third-parties such as Facebook, LinkedIn when users log in using their social media accounts. Further information that may be collected includes location, role applied for, role category, career stage, test score, etc.
Most of the data we collect is directly provided by you. We collect and process data when:
· You create an account with us by registering with us.
· Use or view our website via your browser cookies.
· Analytical cookies via Google Analytics et. al.
Our Company can also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
· When a client provides details of candidates to be vetted for a role.
· When you use a social media account to create an account.
The data we collect is used for the operation of the website and the services available thereunder as follows:
· To operate and improve all the features and services available on our website.
· To personalise our website and services as per your inclinations and interests.
· To evaluate a candidate’s eligibility for the jobs applied by to by them.
· To gauge if the candidate’s profile is fit for an organization.
· To assess and evaluate the suitability of various products for our clients.
· To connect with you for administrative, customer service or other related functions.
· To help understand your usage inclinations and interests in an endeavour to improve the website’s features, functionality, services and aesthetics.
The data collected by us will be shared with the following entities:
· With our clients i.e. the employers.
· With our group companies including GoEvals Solutions Pvt. Ltd., third-party service providers and partners who provide data processing services to Our Company.
Please note that for any data shared with employers/clients, you acknowledge and agree that such data will be governed by the concerned employer/client’s policies and Our Company has no control over the same.
We use commercially reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect the data that we collect and process but we cannot guarantee the security of your information. Please note that we will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or an unsolicited email. If you believe that your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Company would like to send you information about our products and services, as well as those of our partner companies, that we think might be relevant to your interests and preferences. A list of our partner companies is included below. This list is periodically revised with the latest revision being made on 14thJune 2020.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may choose to later opt-out of receiving the same.
Please click here [Eira2] if you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes.
Our Company endeavours to make you fully aware of your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
· The right to access: You have the right to request Our Company to provide you with copies of your data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
· The right to rectification: You have the right to request Our Company to add/delete/modify information if you believe the information available with us is inaccurate or incomplete.
· The right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your data under certain circumstances as provided under Article 17 of the GDPR.
· The right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request restricted processing of your data under certain circumstances as provided under Article 18 of the GDPR.
· The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your data under certain circumstances as provided under Article 21 of the GDPR.
· The right to data portability: You have the right to request Our Company to transfer the data that we have collected to a third-party or directly to you under certain conditions as provided under Article 20 of the GDPR.
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer when you visit any website on your browser thereby creating a standard internet log and visitor behaviour information. Cookies are often essential for websites which have a huge database, require logins and have customizable themes. When you visit our website, we may automatically collect information from you through cookies or similar technology.
· Keeping you signed in.
· Understanding your use of our website.
· Personalising our services to your needs and interests.
· Monitoring and analysing the effectiveness of the application and evaluation activities.
· Monitoring aggregate usage metrics such as the total number of users, pages and media and features of the Website or Service accessed, etc.
· Tracking your entries, submissions, and status, including how you may interact with the Services.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
· Functionality: These cookies help us recognize you on our website and remember any previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
You can choose to set your browser to not accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not work as a result of this setting in your browser.
Source Solutions Incorporate
Hiramani Encalve , Office 4, Ashok Nagar, Kandivali East, Mumbai - 400101
Contact us : email@example.com